We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to the North Europe (ENO) Regional Managing Director to join our London office. This is a management development positon which will see the post holder develop their career with the company with a view to being in a junior management role in the next two to three years.
The post holder will be working alongside and supporting the ENO Regional Managing Director and the ENO Regional team on different projects, participating in Regional Leadership meetings and undertaking projects and assignments across the North European Region to help enable the business.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Support the ENO Regional Managing Director by preparing for and attending the various Group and Regional Leadership meetings
- Take minutes of leadership meetings & follow up on actions agreed to ensure they are done on time
- Follow-up the business development activity at the Region and consolidate the monthly commercial committee (COCOM) report
- As agreed and directed by the respective ENO Directors, undertake specific projects and assignments across the North European Region to help enable the business: preparing presentations, Middle Term Plan coordination, preparation of Business Review meetings, helping with key Bids, etc.
- Prepare dashboards and statistics for management information.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a Graduate Diploma (university degree, or equivalent) in Engineering
- Be fluent in English and French – both written and spoken
- Have previous relevant experience in operations, project management or business development, with a proven track record of high performance
- Be commercially and analytically minded
- Have the ability to present information effectively
- Have strong MS Office skills
- Have the ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities and work well under pressure
- Be proactive with the ability to use own initiative and make decisions
- Have strong problem solving skills
While the role is based in our London office, there will be travel to our headquarters in Paris and other North European countries required.
This is the ideal role for an ambitious, proactive individual who isn’t afraid of hard work and who wants to develop their Engineering career in a large global company. The candidate will need to be prepared to be hands on and get involved in a variety of projects and tasks in the business.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE