We are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to the North Europe (ENO) Leadership Team to join our London office.
This role is a fully dedicated administration and business support to the ENO Leadership Team, enabling the business by ensuring all North Europe (ENO) administrative matters are dealt with professionally and timeously.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate and coordinate with people throughout the company as well as with clients
- Coordinate video and audio conference calls
- Create and maintain databases
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Manage appointments and calendars of the ENO Leadership Team
- Organize meetings and take minutes as required
- Manage relationships with clients and maintaining confidentiality where required
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold relevant administration and business support qualifications (or equivalent)
- Be fluent in English and French – both written and spoken
- Have proven administration experience to a management team, preferably in an engineering operations or project management environment
- Be commercially and analytically minded
- Have the ability to present information effectively
- Have strong MS Office skills and excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities and work well under pressure
- Have the ability to collaborate with others in the ENO region and work as a team when needed
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to your application immediately.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE